About Audrey K. Chisholm, Esq.
Audrey started her nonprofit, Revolution Leadership, Inc., as a college student and grew it into a 501c3 nonprofit that has served 1,787 students, has awarded 34 college scholarships and has received major grants from Wells Fargo®, Enterprise® as well as corporate sponsorships from Wal-mart®, Olive Garden® and Chick-fil-A®.
She started Chisholm Law Firm, PLLC – a law firm that helps established individuals start and grow nonprofits that impact the world. Her law firm has successfully handled over 2,000 client matters and 100% of her past clients have been approved by the I.R.S. Disclaimer: Past results do not determine future outcomes.
She is a wife and mother of three daughters and a son.
- Florida State University (Bachelor’s Degree) (Elected Homecoming Queen and Senior Class President)
- Florida A&M University College of Law (Doctor of Jurisprudence) (Law Review, Executive Editor)
- Florida Bar, member in good standing | Federal practice serving all 50 states and U.S. territories
- AV-Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Nominated for the Florida Legal Elite award, which recognizes the state’s top lawyers
- Outstanding Lawyer Award, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Congressional Certificate of Special Recognition from United States House of Representatives
- Nominated for the 2012 Presidential Citizens Medal awarded by President Obama
- Reubin Askew Young Alumni Award, Florida State University
- Mayor’s Humanitarian Award, City of Orlando
- Magic Maker Award, Orlando Magic®
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies
- Law Firm 500 Award for 12th fastest growing law firm in the U.S.
- Rising Star” Award for top 2.5% of lawyers in the State of Florida.