ABOUT OUR FIRM
Audrey’s passion for helping people start their own nonprofit organizations came from adversity.
She started her nonprofit, Revolution Leadership, Inc., as a college student. Although she had big dreams for the organization – she couldn’t seem to get grants or donations to help grow the organization.
She paid for the expenses of the nonprofit out of her own pocket from her summer internships and was only able to host smaller programs due to a limited budget.
Things changed when began studying nonprofit law while in law school. She learned strategies that major law firms used when forming nonprofits for their clients and studied the best practices of the most successful nonprofits. She realized that due to the way her nonprofit was structured – she was missing out on funding opportunities.
Using her newfound legal knowledge, she obtained 501c3 tax-exempt status and grew her nonprofit into an organization that serves 1,787 students and has been awarded 34 college scholarships.
As a result, Revolution Leadership® receives major grants from Wells Fargo®, Enterprise® as well as corporate sponsorships from Wal-mart®, Olive Garden®, and Chick-fil-A®.
She graduated from law school and started Chisholm Law Firm, PLLC – a firm that would help others form nonprofits that would be eligible for major grant funding. Mrs. Chisholm’s nonprofit practice includes having successfully formed 501c3 tax-exempt nonprofit organizations for clients throughout the United States ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. She has successfully established the following types of nonprofits: youth organizations, schools, churches, ministries, healthcare organizations, drug rehabilitation programs, animal rights organizations, homelessness prevention centers, cancer patient services, athletic services, women’s issues, marriage enrichment organizations, and more. She has a 100% success rate for 501c3 nonprofit approvals by the IRS. Disclaimer: Past results do not determine future outcomes.
Legal Services for Nonprofits >
Federal Trademark Registration Services >
WHY WE ARE DIFFERENT
- We believe in the Biblical principle of tithing and we donate to charitable organizations including the Coalition for the Homeless, Revolution Leadership, and more.
- Our clients are professionals, entrepreneurs, nonprofit founders, community leaders, and executives that want things done “right.”
- We offer flat fee packages that include everything you need.
- We have had a 100% success rate for our nonprofit filings and trademark filings since 2010* so we know what we’re doing. (*Past results do not determine future outcomes).
- We have staff and systems in place so that we can get things done efficiently and get your filings done in a timely manner.
- We focus exclusively on nonprofit and trademark legal matters so you can rest assured that we have the depth of knowledge in these areas necessary to answer your questions and give you quality guidance.
- We’ve been trusted by a Fortune 500 company, several NFL players, a Major League Football player, lawyers, doctors, executives, nonprofit founders, and more nationwide and have produced results.
- You’ll work one-on-one with your own attorney that knows you by name – instead of an overseas call center.
- Most importantly, we are passionate about what we do. We each have a story as to why we chose this path and enjoy helping you achieve your goals!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS A CLIENT
Our process starts with a consultation with one of our highly trained team members.
We’ll listen, hear your goals and let you know if we feel we’re a good fit to work together.
If so, we’ll share our flat fee packages with you and answer any questions you have.
When you’re ready to get started, you’ll submit your legal fees (all major credit and debit cards, checks, Paypal, and wire transfers accepted) and you’ll receive an immediate receipt.
We’ll provide you with your new client paperwork and set up your new client file in our system. From there, we’ll get started with the work.
You’ll have a one-on-one meeting with your attorney to kick off the process. We’ll answer all of your questions and outline a strategy for the remainder of the process.
We’ll handle all of the legal paperwork but will provide you with all of the documents prior to filing so that you can review them and ensure they are just the way you want them.
Once you’ve approved them, we’ll file the items and provide you with copies of everything.
During the process, you can ask questions at any time without any additional charges or fees (unless of course, you’re asking us to do something outside of what we agreed to do).
We’ll also serve as a trusted advisor to you and offer referrals to other proven and trusted professionals to help you achieve your goals.
We Give Back
WE BELIEVE IN THE BIBLICAL PRINCIPLE OF TITHING AND WE DONATE
TO LOCAL CHURCHES, NONPROFITS, SCHOOLS AND CHARITIES.
Our Practice Areas
NONPROFIT & TAX EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS
FUNDRAISING & CHARITABLE SOLICITATION
CHARITABLE GIVING & ESTATE PLANNING
BUSINESS & SOCIAL
LABOR & EMPLOYMENT FOR NONPROFITS
Meet Our Founder
Attorney Audrey K. Chisholm is an attorney, wife and mother of three. She is a bestselling author of three legal books, successful entrepreneur, nonprofit founder, commercial real estate investor and renown motivational speaker. Like our clients, she is a trademark owner and started her own nonprofit when she was 17.
We are a federal practice and serve clients in all 50 states and U.S. territories for federal 501c3 nonprofit applications, federal trademarks, and related legal matters.
– 2010, Grand Opening
Chisholm Law Firm, PLLC was founded by Attorney Audrey K. Chisholm.As a first generation lawyer, her vision was to create a law firm that did excellent work for clients the first time around, instead of intentionally messing up work in order to have clients pay for repeat services like many law firms in the industry.
– 2014, 1st Fortune 500 Client
Chisholm Law Firm was hired by its first Fortune 500 Client to establish its 501c3 nonprofit foundation as well as other legal services.
– 2017, Ranked by Martindale-Hubbell®!
Attorney Chisholm received the prestigious “AV-Preeminent Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® 2017” designation upon an anonymous vote of over 20 of her professional colleagues in the legal profession.
Clients We’ve Helped
“We Are Proud Of Our 100% Success Rate For Our Nonprofit Filings 99.9% Success Rate for Trademark Filings Since 2010.*”
(We still have a 100% success rate for nonprofits)